Thursday, February 19, 2015

NORTHERN CALIFORNIA : HEALDSBURG : MATERNITY FAMILY SESSIONS

Oh my...our Fall + Winter months have been a complete blur! ...add in our overwhelming love for all things 'Holiday' & I completely ran out of time to share photos! Since I still have all these gorgeous people sitting on my Computer staring at me - let's play 'catch-up', shall we?!

Smack dab in the middle of two Weddings back in October, I ran down to Healdsburg to shoot two beautiful Families mid-week. Both had flown in for some down-time & I was so excited to have the opportunity to get together! Neither was necessarily going for a 'maternity' Session, but I wasn't about to pass up the opportunity to snap a couple cute bellies while we were at it...!

You might remember Jennifer + Casey from their fun Wedding back in 2013? Now they have an adorable little Miss for me to play with - who should be a big Sister very soon! I LOVE getting to spend a Wedding day with a couple & then see their Family progress over the years - such a blessing!
 awww - beautiful Momma...!
 Alright, let's get that little one out of her seat & see what she can do! 
PERFECTION!!
 Hey, cutie pie!!
 Casey + Jen have a really fun personality together - I know their Family has some AMAZING adventures ahead of them for many years to come! Especially if the Giants keep tearing it up out there! "-)
 ...ohh...the hair grip! I remember those days! "-)
THANK YOU, Simas Family, for letting me know you guys would be in town - I'm so excited I got to see your beautiful little girl & I can't WAIT to meet the new addition!! xo
Next, I headed to a beautiful Vacation Rental nestled in a Redwood Groove right along the river to meet with Erin + Mark! They were JUST Married back home in New York, but knowing it was Marks' life-long dream to visit THE Redwoods? They picked this spot to unwind after the festivities for a quick Honeymoon...! A strategic call from a bestie back home & viola'! Local photographer to capture it for you! (what a perfect gift!!)
 I was thrilled to find such beautiful spots to shoot in, as most of California was so dry & brittle!
They have COLOR!!
 These two were just beautiful together - I so would've LOVED to be at that Wedding! hee hee
 Mommy has GOT to be exhausted after all excitement + traveling...THANK YOU, both, for being so great to work with! (Mark - did I get the PS'n right for ya?! lol)
 Wow! What a spot to unwind! 
 Yup! He's living the dream, baby, living the dream...! "-)
I sure hope you guys are all settled in & loving 'Married Life' + enjoyed a little quiet time - 'cause I think that baby is just about HERE?!?!? CONGRATULATIONS & Thank You for allowing me to share in such an amazing time of your Lives! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Larsen's Photography