Wednesday, June 5, 2013

ROHNERT PARK WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER : WEDGEWOOD BANQUET CENTER : FOXTAIL

Here we are in the grand 'swing' of it all for our 2013 Wedding Season & one of the things I love best is the fact that every single Wedding is positively unique! An extra bonus? When you get to spend the whole day laughing...! This group just wanted to have fun & made sure to inject that into every aspect of the day...which says so much about the Bride & Grooms' personalities...separately & as one...

I do imagine planning this day all the way from Arizona couldn't have been an easy task. The bride even spent a full week here ahead of time to get everything in order! I think she did AMAZING! (of course, it doesn't hurt when you have your 'back-up Groom' ready at your beckon call ~ holla, Joaquin!) 

...Casey & Jennifer knew one thing for sure ~ they wanted to honor their boys from the Bay in every way possible!

So, after I dropped Niels off at Foxtail Golf Course to meet up with the boys, I met all the ladies over at the beautiful Double Tree Hotel to get ready & take the ladies formals. 
We stepped outside & went to work. What gorgeous girls!
oooh - the moment I'd been waiting for ~ let me at her!! Hottie!
When Jennifer told me they've been together 8.5 yrs, I kinda laughed. Here, I thought I was the only girl out there willing to hang in there THAT long! hee hee
Jennifer started getting a little nervous as Ceremony time approached & was begging her little Brothers for some distractions! Adorable.
Awww - I got a picture of the littlest Miss!
 Alright, they've waited long enough...let's get MARRIED!!
 Well, we all know what happens to a Dodgers fan at a Giant's Event, right?
...these are those 'little brothers' I mentioned earlier! "-)
 I think poor Casey's off the hook here...he's not sweating it out...it was nearly 90' at 6pm!
  Happy Dance ~ Happy Dance!!
I LOVE watching Newlyweds sing to each other...it just let's you know they are truly in 'the moment'...
 Mom's get a turn...
 Jennifer & her Mom broke out in a super, fun jig & took over the dance floor! No, really - I felt like I was watching 'Brave!'
 ...Cousin's got the moves, too!
 This boy knows how to pound it! I think Mom's a bit nervous!! LOL!
Jennifer + Casey ~ you guys are just...amazing...and so much fun! Perfectly matched & I'm so glad you know just how important it is to marry your very Best Friend in Life. Congratulations on this point in your Journey together + here's to the next, most excellent Chapter!! xo
_______________________________________
Bridal Store | Wine Country Bride
Her Rings | Kay Jewelers
Grooms Attire | Wine Country Tux
Shoes | Converse
Floral Design | Grohe Florist
Cake | Your Sweet Expectations

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Larsen's Photography