Friday, February 24, 2012

SONOMA WEDDING STYLE SHOOT : CLINE CELLARS

Driving through the almost GLOWING rolling hills of green yesterday throughout Sonoma County, I must've talked myself out of stopping to take photos no less than 10 times! Blue skies, newborn animals - it was just so peaceful & breathtaking!

Then, I pulled up to Cline Cellars - which is nestled right in the middle of all that amazement!! What a GORGEOUS Venue to spend the afternoon with past + new friends!!

For those of you that have taken the time to reach out & chat about Photography with me...you know I'm not a big fan of Model Shoots. I've never done one...

I feel Brides should get an honest vision of what to expect from their Photographer - - not perfect 'Brides' in perfect Locations with their perfect 'Grooms' in perfect conditions with perfect Instructors helping them find the perfect camera settings...you get the idea! "-)

BUT - - doing a Style Shoot? Sure! Let's give it a shot!

Now...certainly this will help you get a perfect idea of what to expect should you hire this Team of phenomenal Vendors for your perfect day!! "-)

<span class=
<span class=
<span class=
<span class=
<span class=
<span class=
Thank you all for including me in your vision & I'm so looking forward to working with you again soon! ~ Stay tuned! Our fun & funky outdoor shoot at Jacuzzi Winery is coming soon! xo
(head on over & see it HERE!)
_________________________________________
Event Coordinator | Alex ~ Quintana Events
Floral Design | FloraLisa
Lighting Design | Just De'Lights

1 comments:

Leslie Bauer said...

Thank you for designing a style shoot where our products are shown at their best. Beautiful!

Post a Comment

 
© Larsen's Photography