Friday, March 9, 2012

SONOMA STYLE WEDDING SHOOT : JACUZZI FAMILY VINEYARDS

You may recall, a few weeks back, I headed to Sonoma for a Style Shoot at sister wineries Cline & Jacuzzi. (Wanna see the 1st installment? Our elegant, indoor ensemble at Cline Cellars can be found HERE!)

Following our indoor shoot, we headed right across Arnold Drive to Jacuzzi Family Winery - overlooking the flatlands & vineyards as far as the eye can see, I found this statuesque gentleman. He's bold & confidant...and kept me company for just a moment while our 2nd location was set up by the ever-talented Lisa Brown!
Photobucket
As I approached, my eyes landed on the most stunning delight! While I've been waiting & waiting for an 'Alice in Wonderland' Themed Wedding to land in my lap, I'll just have to relish these images in the meantime - it's the closest we've come! LOVE IT!
Photobucket
Photobucket
CHEERS to a beautiful opportunity - and many more to come! xo
Photobucket
_______________________________________
Event Coordinator | Alex ~ Quintana Events
Floral Design | FloraLisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Larsen's Photography