Sunday, February 26, 2012

BRIAN : UKIAH HIGH SENIOR PORTRAITS : HOPLAND

It's been a VERY long time since I've taken my own Senior Portraits...2012 marks 20 yrs to be exact! I recall heading to an indoor Studio in a ladies' home out in the Albion area somewhere...not sure, exactly, what to expect.

I'd actually NEVER taken professional photos of me - outside of those silly School ones in the gym!

With a couple horrific outfits in tow...a positively scary hair-style done up...the rest is now documented for all eternity! I'm sure some of you out there still have that photo-copied Wallet picture floating around somewhere...as I just couldn't afford to order many from the Photographer herself...wow...times have changed!

Now? We have FUN! Well, maybe I'm the one having all the fun - - but, it's GREAT!!

An extra special THANK YOU to Brian & his mom, Debbie, for sharing the day with me! We 1st met back in June of 2011 when Niels & I shot his big-sisters GORGEOUS Wedding at Brutocao Cellars! So, for me, it's really fun to get to see each other again & feel like part of the Family! Baby Brian's all grown up! xo
Photobucket
Sorry it was sooo cold out...77' on Fri...58' on Sat!? Who knew? But, THANK YOU for being such a Trooper!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Oh! Heck...for those of you just dying to see...here's mine! Go Timberwolves! "-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Larsen's Photography