Sunday, January 25, 2015

NORTHERN CALIFORNIA : UKIAH VALLEY : MATERNITY FAMILY SESSION

SOMEONE'S Baby Shower is just about to start & I wanted to get this wonderful Session posted just for them!! xo

Yesterday, I had the privilege of playing Photographer with this beautiful, young Family!
Our kids go to School together & Meagan reached out months ago to get this Maternity Session on the books! Having done the School Photos for Gavin? I knew we would have way too much fun! He's a doll!

You may recognize our barn from many past Sessions. It makes the perfect back-drop + gives me the perfect light to start with as we wait for the late-afternoon light to settle in...my favorite starting point for a photo shoot! Let's go, cuties!
Meagan!! OMG - - gorgeous, gorgeous Momma!! And, her hair looked positively amazing!!!
 One thing that was totally apparent as we shot? Gavins' love for his Family...he's a snuggler. Shhh...don't let him know I told ya...!
...of course, he likes to be goofy, too!
Before leaving the house, I wanted to get a couple softer shots just for Momma...
Next we trekked up the mountains just a bit to a spot I just adore...
PERFECTION!
The boys were so patient while I turned my attention to this beautiful, glowing Mommy...
Those eyes!!

Denton + Meagan are still technically 'Newlyweds' - didn't wanna miss this traditional shot!As we headed out of the hills, I asked Gavin if he wanted to stop on this fun Tree I spotted for a moment. His joy & excitement for his new baby sisters' arrival was evident throughout the shoot today - but, I wouldn't be surprised if he maybe...just maybe...has a few tricks to teach her when she's ready!?Soon - very soon - this photo will have a beautiful baby girl to add to it!! ...wishing you an AMAZING  & very smooth journey as you start your new Beginnings, Ramsey Family!! May your new Life be filled with joy, peace & lots, LOTS of good sleep!! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Larsen's Photography