Sunday, March 24, 2013

UKIAH HIGH SENIOR SESSION : MASON : CLASS OF 2013

Ohhhh - - every time I get to 'play' with Teens, I wish I had the opportunity to do it again day after day!!! Last nights' shoot was a little more special since I also shot Mason's older Sister a couple yrs back - and she was home from School this weekend to help us out! So fun!

We started out at the Family Property in Hopland....with his entire entourage looking on! "-)
His Family has this amazing, little Pool oasis right next to their house...so jealous!! Oh - and it was a perfect place for photos, too! hee hee
Once the sun was settled behind the hills, we headed back into Town for a few more backdrops.
If you listen closely, I'm sure you can all hear the laughter & teasing billowing from the car as everyone looked on...?
Awww ~ that adorable Sister I mentioned earlier!!
Oh yes...there they are...the Entarouge. The boys. The 'A Team'!
Thank you to everyone that hung out with me today! Had a blast!
And, Mason! Congratulations on your upcoming Graduation!!! 
Have fun, enjoy every moment & just know ~ it all goes by way too fast...just ask Mom! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Larsen's Photography