Monday, March 18, 2013

ROHNERT PARK ENGAGEMENT PHOTOGRAPHY : SARAH & CORY

It's true - I don't always know where I'm going for a Photo-shoot until I get there...which I absolutely LOVE!! You get to go into it with an open mind, no pre-determined backdrops or 'scenes' you need to force & just roll with it! Which is kinda why I think Sarah & Cory just might be so perfect together...they're the type of people to just roll with it! Which is AWESOME...!

Getting to shoot them in this stunning, outdoor environment was amazing! A chance for them to step away from home & take a little break from their Spring-time Gardening at their new house - plus, get to know their Photographer a little bit! And, when they told me they really didn't have anything in particular in mind to do with the Photos? It was Photo-Freedom to explore & play! Thanks, guys!!
These two 1st met on their way to a Concert with friends! How fun is that for a kick-off?! 
- and I'm guessing it's that SMILE that grabbed Cory right away! 
Now wait a second...no one told me we had HATS!!! xo
We were on our way out, a full Session behind us - but, I had warned them...I'm never done until the Camera's are tucked IN the car - and I'm driving down the road...poor things were kind enough to let me play with just a few more poses on the way out...but, in all honesty - I could've shot all day! 
THANK YOU, guys, for being so easy-going & what we here call 'totally chillaxed'! I'm so excited to be working with you this Summer! I can tell it's going to be an amazing day to be a Photographer! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Larsen's Photography