Wednesday, February 1, 2012

GETTING PUBLISHED : WARM & FUZZY

EVERY photographer (and most Brides, too) want to see their names in lights! Isn't that the point? "Look at MY picture!! Look what I can do!!"

So, it's sort of an 'OMG OMG - I'm 10' Tall!!' moment when you get your 1st Submission Published! (especially when it's on your very 1st try!)

I was so excited to be featured in the San Francisco edition of Ceremony Magazine with our Sept. 2011 Wedding at the Kenwood Inn & Spa! YAY! (full post here!)

Photobucket

As soon as I'd gotten my feet wet, I was hooked! I've been submitting to Wedding Blogs like crazy all month!

One thing I've noticed in a hurry as I cruised around to see which ones I love most? ... Wedding Blogs aren't really about the Photographers at all...or their quality. They're about inspiring Brides! To help them plan their day & find all the amazing details that will be exclusively theirs! Ok - Got it!

Sooo - - no worries, adorable Brides of mine...we'll be working on getting your names in lights, too! xo

1 comments:

Andie said...

Love, love, love! Can't wait for your featured wedding going on California Wedding Wave on Valentine's Day!!

Post a Comment

 
© Larsen's Photography