Friday, February 20, 2015

UKIAH VALLEY FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHY : RIVINO WINERY

Ohhh - the Jacobsen Family!!! Not only are they positively adorable together - they are simply some of the sweetest people to work with. It was a joy spending some time getting to know them better during our Session! I had also never been to the Rivino property, so it was fun exploring just a bit...and, I'm so glad they suggested it!
 How cute are they!? I just love the matching sweater + head-band - great 'tie-in', Mom!
  One word : S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G.
 Next, we headed over to the valley overlook & the girls were ready to PLAY, but 1st I talked them into a couple more Family poses.
 Okay - now, PLAY! - you pick the poses...!
 That worked! Get Mom & Dad back over here! "-)
I even handed the camera over to the girls for a couple...just a couple...k...now, hand it back...big camera...Mom needs it back! lol - they did GREAT!!!
Thank you, Jacobsen Family, for trusting me with your Family photos! I hope you had a WONDERFUL Holiday Season & I sure hope to see you all again soooon!!! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Larsen's Photography