Saturday, February 21, 2015

MENDOCINO COUNTY FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHY : UKIAH VALLEY

With the colors changing rapidly, it was definitely full-swing Photo Season! 
Next up on our Holiday Shoots are some past Clients & friends of ours!
OOOH! Grandma brought carloads of props to play with...so fun!
Littlest Miss Kight photographed perfectly! SUCH a doll.
How handsome is THIS little Man?!
I just love love LOVE this quilt Grandma made! I want one!!
Katie & her Husband must absolutely adore having such an energetic & beautiful Family!
Awww - Melissa + Chris. 
It feels like forever since we shot their Wedding! 
SOOO great to see them again in front of my Camera!
...bring in the Grand-Family!...
After being SO cooperative, we'd promised some gym time..."hey! What's brother doing up THERE?!"
Thanks for being such a fun group, Kight Family!! 
I'm so glad we got to work with you again & I know we'll see you out there again soooon! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Larsen's Photography