Thursday, July 31, 2014

CAPITOLA MATERNITY SESSION : JENN + ADAM

When we met Jenn + Adam last October here in Wine Country, they were pretty 'ready' to start a Family. What they didn't know? It would happen this quickly - just like that!! Yaay!

Jenn contacted me a few months ago to set up their Maternity Session (so excited!) & knew she wanted it completely different than the rustic feel of their Wedding. And, when the opportunity came to work in Capitola? I was thrilled! Not only to see this sweet couple again - but, to get my lens on this adorable baby bump!!
These two are SO cute together - I love getting to see couples all dolled up for their Wedding day...and, then, laid back & just being 'themselves' later!!
I had a whole folder of inspiration ready to go before we even left home - but, they didn't include the endless Summer vacationers flooding the Beach & walkways. My samples must've all been from the Winter months. (oh yes - now I see - wet concrete + sand bags - that explains it!) Ah well - all part of the 'moment', right?
 Jenn!! That belly is sooo adorable!! I can't wait to see that little Man!!
After our carefully strategic shooting amongst the Vacation Rentals, we headed to the dock & down onto the Beach...
Well, guys, you know Life's about to change in just about every possible way...ENJOY it!! Wishing you all nothing but joy + amazement...and, endless patience - not only with the baby, but one-another...and, most importantly...yourselves. The Journey into Parenthood is nothing anyone can ever prepare you for - yet, somehow we all manage to figure it out (although, I KNOW I sent in for the Manual - where IS that dang thing?!). CONGRATULATIONS + tons of love!! I'm sooo honored to have had the privelage to see you again during such a special time!! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Larsen's Photography