Tuesday, May 20, 2014

UKIAH HIGH SENIOR SESSION : ARIANNA

I'm such a blessed Photographer - this Family has some GORGEOUS ladies in it!! I first met Arianna's little Sister a couple of months ago for a few head-shots, so I knew when her Mom asked me about Senior Portraits for her older daughter - I was definitely in for a treat! They were both so easy to work with - and positively stunning!
Today was all about Arianna - she told me she's a little quiet, kinda simple & wanted her photos to be 'pretty' - I think we nailed it...!
 Who doesn't get a little giggly having a camera shoved in their face!?
I was so glad she brought those boots! Perfect for getting out to play in the field!
Next, we headed over to the High School - I wanted her to have something 20 yrs. down the road that made her feel like : hey! I remember that place!
 As we were walking out, she mentioned she didn't get a chance to put her jeans on - light's fading fast - let's do it!
Arianna, you make me smile. Such a gorgeous young lady!
That hair - those eyes - the wind - perfection.
Mommy, you've done such a great job with your Girls - I can just tell!! THANK YOU for all the hard work - you are very loved!! And, Arianna - I know Graduation is RIGHT around the corner. I'm so glad we found the time to get these done for you! I wish you an AMAZING journey into Adulthood + I look forward to seeing what this World has in store for you!! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Larsen's Photography