Thursday, May 15, 2014

SONOMA COUNTY FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHY : WELCOME MIA

Oh my goodness! Yesterday, I got to meet little Miss Acevedo!! WELCOME TO THE WORLD, Mia!! What an awesome feeling to be there to document this time in your lives! THANK YOU!
To be honest, I usually shy away from babies. But, when Cynthia reminded me I was the only one who had ever taken photos for them - I just knew I had to be there.
Mia is now 9 wks old & so alert + vocal. What an absolute doll! But, like all little angels, she really needed her nap - so, we just stuck with 'snuggle' photos...shhh....
 Awww, Momma. You look so positively beautiful...
 ...and, Daddy is just AMAZING with his girls. So precious...!
Let me at that FACE...those hands! Perfection!
Cynthia said the only thing that really mattered was making sure to have a nice Family photo of this moment in their lives. I am, once again, thoroughly honored to be the one putting something so adorable up in your home...! Love you, guys!! xo
Headpiece | Dress me up Kids

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Larsen's Photography