Monday, November 4, 2013

WINE COUNTRY FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHY : 'TIS THE SEASON

When I 1st decided to put together a day of 'Family Sessions', our daughter immediately started asking if SHE could be in charge. I promised she could come - - but, that we would set up her own separate day to shoot all of her Friends on her own. Luckily, that was good enough...for now...!

Poor thing is always asking if she can come to a Wedding - she's never known life without a camera in her face - or Mommy talking to Brides at any given moment - and having me glued to the Computer editing endless images - all the while watching over my shoulder & offering her advice! Thanks, hun! Glad you've got my back!

So, of course, I brought along a Camera & let her play while we worked - and I'm SO glad I did! She's amazing working with kids - - and posing!! Time to put our 5 yr old on the Payroll!
This little lady was definitely the Belle of the Ball!!
Now, with this being our 1st stab at Family Sessions (we normally focus on Weddings) - I was a little nervous. I had allotted 30 mins for each Family & selected a location that would allow for Daytime shooting - as well as Sunset. It takes experience to learn such things ~ so, Photographers ~ always pick a Location that's EASY to find + close to home! These little Angels to start our day with both fell asleep on the way out & had to be awaken from Dream-land. Poor things!
Look at those eyes...just a DOLL!
I positively ADORE this shot...Penelope was trying sooo hard to get her little Sister to enjoy their Princess Time...
And, now, it's time for an amazing couple we met a while back via mutual Friends. I loved shooting with them at their Wedding Venue a few years back ~ it's even BETTER now that they have this spunky, little Miss to play with! Quinny has personality to SHARE!! xo
Wait, baby girl ~ where you headed?!
As the sun settled, it was time for this beautiful Family. We had the fortune of sharing in their Wedding day last year & knew they would shoot flawlessly. I was so excited when she snagged a Booking before anyone! xo
 Mia really had MUCH more interest in playing with Nalani + that Kite we promised to show her!
Another Nalani pose! Man - maybe I SHOULD be taking her to Weddings with us!
And, such a photogenic little thing...! Watch out, Daddy!!
I can't help it - Meagan & Jason are totally gorgeous. They deserve a Solo...
Our little Bunny is hoping away...! That's a wrap!
THANK YOU to our Families that came out to play with us + for allowing our baby girl to step in from time to time! I know I promised you all 5 Files...but, with so many adorable shots - I couldn't help but hand them all over!! ENJOY + HAPPY HOLIDAYS from the Larsen Family!! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Larsen's Photography