Tuesday, November 26, 2013

SONOMA COUNTY SENIOR PORTRAITS : MADISON : CLASS OF 2014

I honestly have no idea where the past few weeks have flown off to - but, just as we're all saddled up & ready to head out for some Holiday Fun?  I realized - I better find the time to share the magnificent Madison!! What an awesome young lady!! 

As we 1st started shooting, we were having to wait for the sun to settle behind the hills a bit - so, I had plenty of time to play! YAY! She was just...stunning. Breathtaking. I can't even describe it - flawless!
Exploring the grounds, it was almost like she'd done this before...making my job way too easy!
...oh patience...when you shoot at a Winery ~ you must have patience. THANK YOU for waiting it out so gracefully...we weren't the only ones in awe of the gorgeous location + views & wanting to take tons of photos! "-)
People often ask me how much editing I do...my honest answer? I try to do as little as I can. I'm not a fan of 'fixing' anyone so that they no longer look like 'them' - I try to capture things for what they are & what I see in person...I so wish I could hire this young lady to do the make-up on our Brides! I would be SET! She definitely knows her stuff!
 Wait, Mom! One more stop! It was getting dark, but I just had to utilize this backdrop!
Madison! You beautiful thing, you! I hope your Senior Year doesn't fly by too fast - enjoy every moment! And, thank you soooo much for trusting me with your Photos ~ I know you had done your homework! I hope you're loving some of these gorgeous images we captured! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Larsen's Photography