Thursday, October 10, 2013

WINE COUNTRY WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER : SOVA GARDENS : SEBASTOPOL

Some say, a Wedding day is all about the Bride...heck, my Husband said, "You plan it? I'll be there...!" But, for Christine & Clay? It was apparent that their 1st commitment on this day was to God...who is actually, truly who brought them together! (Thank you, Christianmingle.com!) 

Combined with a wonderful love + respect for their Parents (who they so credit for showing them what true love & commitment really is) ~ this day was such a gentle, real union of Best Friends that found one another at just the right time...
The couple chose the beautiful Sova Gardens for their day ~ which is an amazingly tranquil, all-inclusive Venue! Loved it!
I knew the moment I saw this dress that it was THE perfect one for her...STUNNING!
 Christine just looked...perfect. 
I just adored that this day was all about Family...and friends! 
Nieces, Nephews, Siblings & in-laws surrounded the couple with love!
Just upstairs, Clay was getting all handsomed-up for the day...
 Thanks for braving the Yellow Jackets ~ but, let's not risk it...!
 Dotty couldn't be with us today...but, she knew her Mommy & Daddy were thinking of her...!
 Let's follow in those WONDERFUL footsteps above & get Married!
This photo of Christine & her Dad cracks me up ~ as they licked their lips simultaneously. Having a 5 yr old at home, I was recently explaining to her that she was made from all of my cells + that's why we have sooo many traits & characteristics in common - it's just natural! She didn't recall the word 'cells' the next time she brought it up & exclaimed, "Mom! Is that why we both love Ice-Cream so much? I have your Antennae?!" ...so, this photo made me laugh right out loud when I came to it...! xo
 ...the Ceremony was superb. Their love just radiated...
 It was time for Clay to recite his personal Vows & it, of course, caused him to become a bit emotional...
 ...don't worry, Uncle Clay ~ I've got you covered! Here's a tissue!
 I can only imagine what they were saying up there as the Musicians continued their extended piece...
 ...ooop! We know what's next!
Brides : Little tip I always mention? 
Make sure you practice that Bustle! Today? Mom knew!
 It's always a priority for me to have our Couples ready for the Dinner announcement on time. 
Since the Catering staff informed us they were ready on time, we wrapped up photos & headed for the Reception!
 Oh dear ~ melting Cake ~ no problem! Cake time!
...awww! See!? Told you Dotty was with us!
 This sequence cracked me up as I was editing! I just had to keep them all. 
We tried, Momma Kellie!! "-)
Oh my! Dinner was amazing! Book them!
 The kids had so much fun ~ free to run about & explore...
 When the Bride & Groom chose to take the mic ~ it was their love for their Parents that shined the brightest...and brought on the waterworks...in what I hear is true "Pafford style"...
Okay ~ let's explain this one...
Christine & Clay are outdoor people. They love to play, hunt & explore! So, Clay thought it would be fun to arrive to his Reception looking a little more 'relaxed' than earlier in the day...although, by this time? We hadn't had any time alone yet with the Bride & Groom! It was all totally fine by them! So, camo Formals, it is!
They asked me to get them a Sunburst shot during the Engagement Shoot, but it didn't quite work out in the location we were for Sunset...tonight? We got it!
 Oh my ~ the lighting? These two? The barn? THANK YOU!
You'd never know from her photos, but Christine feels oober-silly in front of the Camera. 
Out came the giggles...which we positively LOVE!! 
Christine! My gosh...these take my breath away...time & time again! 
Stiiiill giggling!! xo

I hear this sequence of Christine 'playing' for us was later able to assist Clay in figuring out just how to get his back dried out during Honeymoon Hot-tubbing! You just gotta "Twirl like a Princess!"
"Okay, guys ~ that's a wrap!" We rushed through as fast as we could...! 
THANK YOU for being so flexible + willing to give us the time to shoot these for you!
 Wait! Stop - - one more! (I'm good for that...)
 Time to just party + have FUN!
The happy couple looking on after being eliminated from the Marriage Dance...
3 hrs just doesn't quite cut it for that one! "-)
I LOVE this time of year...
 Oh! And, there's this little thing...!
You may recall, I met up with these two back in July to play around & shoot some Engagement Photos for them! (you can check it out HERE if you missed it) I couldn't get over just how adorable they were together - so SWEET - like Cupcakes! So, when Christine presented this to me as their Reception was beginning? I about lost it...I'm an emotional Momma...a necklace for our Daughter & a cute trinket box for me? Such a wonderful feeling...THANK YOU...! We both felt so SO special!
Oh...guys, what a gorgeous, amazing day we had the privilege in sharing with you! I don't feel like I need to wish you Good Luck, Congratulations or Best Wishes for your Future...'cause, really, it truly feels to me like we're going to be a part of it to witness for ourselves...as your Friends. 
From our home to yours...lots of love on your new leg of this wondrous Journey!! xo

_______________________________________
Venue | Sova Gardens
Dress Design | Allure Bridals
Bridal Boutique | House of Fashion
Her Rings | Forevermark Diamond
His Band | Diana
Shoes | Naturalizer
Hair |  Jessica ~ Hair Couture
Make-up | Loreen Read
Grooms Atire | Apt 9
Bridesmaid Dresses | Wtoo
Bouquets | Grohe Florist
other Floral Design | Dad + Friends!
Officiant | Pastor Chris Bauer
Music | Goodtime DJ
Catering | BBQ Smokehouse
Cake | Mom + Friends!
Rentals | Wine Country Party & Events
Videography | Life Reflections Video
Coordinator | Mom
Transportation | Executive Charters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Larsen's Photography