Wednesday, October 23, 2013

SANTA ROSA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY : HYATT VINEYARD CREEK

Weddings are fun. Weddings are emotional. Weddings are always...always about what you put into them.

Nick & Jeanine had been planning this day for a while now - putting so much of themselves into making sure they could create an elegant, yet totally FUN day for their Family & Friends - many of whom were traveling from the Coast ~ where she grew up. We were all fortunate to meet right in the heart of Wine Country & spend our day showered by the sun - sharing in their joy.

...when Jeanine & I spoke just a few days before her Wedding, she was a bundle of emotions. Highs, lows - joy & sorrow.

My job? Keep that 'Roller Coaster' stuck at the very top of that crest - right where they hold their breath - waiting for all the fun + excitement to come right at them full-force - make sure they could enjoy their Wedding day & everything about it...!

So, when I arrived - I went right to work on the details while the beautiful, almost-Mrs. finished up her hair & make-up...
Oooh ~ LOVE the shoes!!!
Grandma couldn't be here with us, but Jeanine held her close ALL day...
The boys mostly wanted to 'play' ~ thanks for holding still for just a sec, gentlemen! 
Ohh La-La...! I love when my Husband helps a new Bride have something like THIS to hold on to. 
Can you imagine pulling this image out in 40 yrs & looking back? Classic + Timeless....
Okay - hold your breath...your Bride's gonna take it right away!
Awww ~ he's BEAMING!!
...and she's falling into his arms...
I don't think there was a dry eye in that Courtyard...
The Hallway ~ I ALWAYS shoot my Hyatt-Hallway!
I can not even express how BEAUTIFUL Jeanine looked. 
She has what we call 'the smolder' down, but it's her smile that took my breath away...she was so SO happy...!
Okay, girls ~ your turn!
Beautiful, Momma!
Here we go ~ time to get MARRIED!!
Niels & I have known some of these girls (and boys) since Middle School! 
I can not believe we're all together again all these years later...so, SO fun!!! 
(...fitting for a mini-Reunion, since October also happens to mark our 24 yrs together ~ I love you, Poppa Bear! xo)
Pure, serene joy...it's what Weddings are all about...
Someone must have gotten bit by the Wedding bug!? I ADORE this photo!!
Oh yah ~ she's yours!!!
Hey, you!! 
Yes, let's put those beautiful shoes SOMEWHERE...I'm sure they feel better off...!
The moment Dinner was served, I realized we had like 2 mins left of Sunlight before it disappeared. Luckily, Jeanine is really into Photography & knew I needed that time to 'play'!! 
THANK YOU, guys!!
One of the things I love most about editing ~ what drives me through sorting a full day of Shooting? These. Just look at them together? Perfection!
Hello, beautiful Bride...you amaze me...!
Ooh ~ we actually do need to ATTEND their Reception ~ let's go!
Niels promised these two when they very 1st Booked us a year ago that they'd have FUN
I sure hope you did - - it was a BLAST!!
Well, Mr. + Mrs. S, I know that Honeymoon in Oahu was AMAZING! I loved getting to see all the fun adventures you were finally able to share. Exploring old favorites of hers...finding new ones together. Jeanine ~  you made it. You did phenomenal & I am so, so privileged to have been there to share it all with you!! I sure hope you guys enjoyed that Ride - - and were able to shrill in sheer delight the ENTIRE way down from the top!!! xo
_______________________________________
Bridal Boutique | His & Hers Formal Wear
Rings | Old Gold
Shoes | Glitz
Make-up | Raina Rombeiro
Grooms Attire | Men's Warehouse
Bridesmaid Dresses | David's Bridal
Floral Design | Tanya Kendl
Officiant | Doug Silva
Cake | Melissa Coverston-Christian

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Larsen's Photography