Thursday, September 19, 2013

WINE COUNTRY WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER : BRUTACAO CELLARS : CONTENTO

When I very 1st met Jake & Sarah back in Feb., they told me they were already starting to work on some of the hand-made elements of their day! I wasn't aware just how personal + intimate all of those details could make a Wedding day feel! From Center-pieces to decorations ~ everything you see from their day was made by the Bride & Groom - or someone that loves them VERY much!! 
When I arrived at Terra Savia to meet the ladies, the entire house had been taken over by hair & make-up - beautiful girls in all directions! I was told the Bride was spending some time relaxing. So, I approached the Master Suite quietly & was greeted with a beaming smile & relaxed gaze! Sarah & her Mom had created the most peaceful Oasis all to themselves ~ where the Bride had just stepped from the bath & was eagerly awaiting my arrival...it's my arrival that often times brings many emotions. 
I could see it in her eyes ~ it was 'Official'...it was time to get Married!! 
Well, soon...soon enough. First, I went to work on all those amazing details she had waiting for me...!
This Parasol was airbrushed just for her ~ in the beautiful colors of the day...!
...as I worked, Sarah began rehearsing her Vows with her Mom. 
They were so touching & wonderful to hear as I worked. She fell into her Moms arms with emotion...I smiled, shared a tear & continued quietly working...I love my job...
 With all of the wonderous Diamonds out there that symbolize commitment these days, I gush over the unique & personal stones that say so much about a person! Stunning!
The Bridal girls were all tending to each other + themselves for their flawless look!
 Back in the Bridal Suite, Xoie was putting on the finishing touches...
 Back in town? ...well, what more could the boys need? 
They had their pooch - and their hooch...! 
(did I just say that?)
 With the Ceremony starting in just minutes, Jake was waiting for us at the Contento site - where it was 95' out with minimal shade to offer them...but, not a single complaint was spoken & I could tell that all that mattered to them was this moment. 
I just adored how she gushed at her man...! 
She could NOT take her eyes off of him...!
The look of Love? It's right there...
Oh, yeah! We found that veil! 
 Here we go...!
Awww ~ Mommas...!
I LOVED her embroidery work - the trees, the tables ~ man, I get cheers here if I manage to master a BUTTON!
One thing Jake & Sarah are NOT afraid to do is live this Life to it's fullest! 
They have been fortunate enough to Travel together & used that as the basis of their Table pieces! 
So cute! 
 More fun & adorable personal touches!
One of the things I love most about Contento is the fact that the Property is yours! The Clark Wedding invited all of their Family & Friends to Camp out, get cozy & really make a night of it! It was so comfortable & laid back ~ sounds absolutely perfect to me!
The kids had a blast exploring & playing...
So many great details in every direction...!
There's Paella ~ and then there's GERARD'S PAELLA
If you've never had it - it's a mix of veggies, different meats & rice. We haven't seen it since we were in Barcelona back in 2011 ~ but, Gerard NAILED it! PERFECTION!
Sun's fading! Time to shoot!
How cute is this!?
Jake made the Mini-Golf runs himself & it was a hit!
 ...Time to dance the night away...
Thank you, guys, so SO much for sharing this day with us! From the moment I arrived...to the moment I left, I could just tell you were both in such loving hands! It warms my heart to see two people so in Love & off to share their next Adventure. I hope Maui is positively GORGEOUS this week!
...and, hopefully we'll see you guys in that Mosh Pit - if I recall - he DID promise you'd be in the very front row!! xo
_______________________________________
Dress Design | Sue Wong
Bridal Boutique | Shadows
Shoes | Nina
Hair & Make-up | Xoie Angelica
Grooms Atire | Wine Country Tux
Rings | E. R. Sawyer
Bridesmaid Dresses | White House/Black Market
Floral Design | Mom + Autumn Moore
Officiant | Cousin Faith
Catering | Gerard's Paella
DJ | Noah D 
Event Design | PTE Rentals
Day of Coordination | Olivia Saxe
PhotoBooth | Party Booths
Transportation | MTA

2 comments:

Laurie Strong said...

Thank you so much, Maile! Just wanted to let you know how many people thought you were our friends, not a hired professional. You fit right in, and were SO helpful with the last minute crush of getting ready. Thank you!

raya said...

These pictures are amazing!! So glad I got a chance to really enjoy all the details through pictures!!! Cheers to Sarah and Jake!!

Post a Comment

 
© Larsen's Photography