Sunday, February 3, 2013

SANTA ROSA ENGAGEMENT PHOTOGRAPHER : HYATT VINEYARD CREEK

The best thing about Saturday with Steve & Steph? We did NOT stop laughing the entire time...whether it was us tossing her over the Pool Fence to avoid a walk around the entire Property to get back in, or us girls discussing just how much we're ready for those rock upgrades (although, I adore her ring! So personal & unique...beautiful!) - - we laughed, giggled & laughed some more!

Which is exactly why I'm so looking forward to their upcoming Wedding in July! These two were right at home in front of the Camera - despite their claims it hasn't been done formally since High School - and, when they're together? They're comfortable...silly...at ease - just as it should be!
I started with a couple shots of just Stephanie...while the Fog was just about to burn off, I knew I wanted to take advantage of the great lighting...STUNNING!
Next, we headed out to the Bridge behind the Property...luckily, over the past hour, it had warmed up a bit for them...I was nervous there for a moment!
I always try to shoot several 'looks' for our clients to get a different 'feel' or emotion from their images...smiling, closed mouth, serious...but, for them? THIS is the look...the happy, half-giggle that is just 'THEM'...! Love it!!!
 "uuh...wait!!! I didn't know you'd take pictures of our FEET!!" 
I think Stephanie ALMOST ran to the Mall for some new gear!!
Thank you, guys, so much for driving over to play with me! I hope you have a fabulous next few months leading up to your Wedding - - knowing that it's going to be another phenomenal day where I feel like I'm hanging out with old friends...I just can't WAIT!!! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Larsen's Photography