Friday, November 16, 2012

PETALUMA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER : OPEN DOOR CHURCH : PETALUMA WOMAN'S CLUB

I'd like to say I live in the Moment.

That I whole-heartedly focus on the conversation at hand, take in the view when I'm out on a walk with each step...having nothing else at all of importance tugging me in another direction.

Truth is? I'm a whirlwind.

And, I find myself saying that entirely too much lately...so, to be able to observe someone so positively wrapped up in their Moment - especially on their Wedding day - was so rewarding & touching to me...! It put so many things going on in our own Lives on the back-burner this day & allowed me to just focus on this Moment, too. THANK YOU for that!

This day - Nov. 11th - marked a very special moment for this very special couple. This was the day they had their very 1st Date just one year ago! Having met on-line, I can imagine the anticipation was as astounding then - walking through those doors to meet...as it is now - walking through these doors to begin their new Life together! What a magnificent Journey!
Knowing how much I just love the 'details' of the day - Shari was sure to point out that this intricate wrap of today's Flowers actually used to be Moms Wedding Dress!!
 LOVED these shoes...our daughter's sooo fascinated with 'Dorthy' lately! "-)
Sometimes...those moments I mentioned? They can start to get a bit overwhelming...
...so, breathing is good! 
 Mom & her Girls!
 What a classy gift...!
 Ohhh...Daaaan!! We have something for you!!! 
Actually - I'm not even sure, here...! LOL!
Oh ya - let's not forget to go get MARRIED!! 
I could've shot these Tables for days - each & every one with it's own elegant Creation! 
 A cute, little diddy for her new Hubby!
 ...and the Crowd goes WILD!!!
Some Conga with the Boys...
Shari lives this Life moment by moment - you can just tell. She relishes the people around her - looks you right in the eye & gives you her full attention - and, now, sees the man of her Dreams staring right back at her!!! ...off into their Sunset they go! You two go enjoy every little thing Life has to offer - - I know you already know how to put a great, big, juicy Cherry right on top!! xo
And...for all you Photographers out there - when Life gives you Lemons - even if it's a whooole lot of them - go shoot a Wedding - and put that Smile right back on your face!
_______________________________________
Ceremony Venue | Open Door Church
Reception Venue | Petaluma Woman's Club
Dress Design | Alfred Angelo
Bridal Store | Brides 'n Maids
Shoes | Aldo
Hair | Kendall Rocha
Engagement Ring | Kay Jewelers
Grooms Attire | Mens Warehouse - Vera Wang
Bridesmaid Dresses | Bill Levkof
Floral Design | Amy Elvey & Ashley Aitkin
Catering | The Zinful Chef
Music | Old Jawbone
Cake | Kristen Ortinghouse
Cookie Favors | Anova Culinary Arts
Event Supplies | Linens - Encore Event Rentals
Event Coordinator & Design | Heather Buck

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Larsen's Photography