Thursday, September 27, 2012

ROHNERT PARK ENGAGEMENT PHOTOS : AMANDA & NATHAN

2013 Bookings are flowing in - which means Save the Dates are going out...! While Niels did his best to keep up with the excited Brides attending Sunday's Wine Country Bridal Expo, I stepped away for a little E-Session once we were all set up!

Having told me they might be a little 'shy' in front of the lens, I knew to keep it simple. I don't ever want our clients to feel uncomfortable in front of the camera...it's not always a cozy place. I know...I am so NOT a fan of having my own photo taken! "-)

When I mentioned meeting up at SSU, Amanda jumped all over it! Having shot a Wedding there earlier this year, I just love all the different back drops it offers...it also happens to be where they met & fell in love! Perfection! Couldn't ask for a better location, then! 
As we began, they informed me they've never had Professional photos done of themselves at all! What!? Not only are they totally adorable together - Amanda is simply STUNNING! That hair, those eyes - - I am SO excited to see her take her 1st steps down that isle next May - - as Nathan lays his eyes on his beautiful bride. I already know his breath will be taken away!!!
Okay - last ditch effort - I TRIED for a little leaf fight...no go. Maybe - just maybe - they'll be ready to 'wild' things up a bit now that they know what to expect - - working with them was so effortless and they just shoot so PERFECTLY!!! Stay tuned...! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Larsen's Photography