Tuesday, July 17, 2012

SANTA ROSA ENGAGEMENT PHOTOGRAPHER : RAILROAD SQUARE

Oreos & Milk...Chocolate & Peanut Butter...some things just compliment one another PERFECTLY, right?! Dan's a little bit shy - Shari's a whole lot of 'not'...together - they are absolutely IN LOVE!!!

For their Engagement Session, we first met at the Property in Santa Rosa where Shari currently lives - which is also where he proposed...

I'm sure having your Best Friend right there with you during a Photo Shoot helps when you're a bit nervous in front of the lens! The candids I captured Sunday are my favorite - their personality together just translates!
Somehow Niels knew ALL about this fabulous ring already when I started gushing about how GORGEOUS it was!! My man keeps up on the Wedding World more than I was aware!! "-)
With an amazing Photographer for a Sister & a career firmly rooted in the acting World, Shari's used to being in the Spotlight - she knows just how to 'work it' for me effortlessly!
Next - we headed off to RailRoad Square Downtown for some new backdrops...
Okay, yes - I am quite obsessed with shoes & the women who choose them...me? Flats...flip-flops...anything that doesn't HURT!! LOVED these on her!!!
I sure hope you guys had as much fun as I did on this cute, little E-Session! I can not WAIT for the Wedding later this Season!!! See you adorable peeps SOON!! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Larsen's Photography