Tuesday, July 10, 2012

FORTUNA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER : RIVER LODGE

I just KNEW this was going to be an Amazing + Fun + Spectacular day!! I've been waiting for almost a year now & I was sooo right!

I first met Andrew & Courtney at another super-fun Wedding last year - they were both in the 'Out of this World' amazing Bridal Party & we kept in touch on FaceBook afterwards...(Happy 1st Anniversary Matlicks - you adorable hotties, you!! xo)

As we headed out for another beautiful, Summer drive through the sprawling Redwoods into the Mountains, I realized it must only rain on Saturdays in Humboldt County!? hee hee

We arrived to a hall full of spectacular 'Details' & a pumping Brides-Maids-Only Suite - where the girls all looked AMAZING!!! Loved the mix of Chocolate & Corals + having crazy-fun music to lighten the mood is the perfect way to start the day! YAY!
Oh! This Bouquet!! Courtney had certainly done her homework! Beautiful!
As I was jumping in & out of the room - trying my best to get some outdoor shots...the rain caught up to my driving - but, was not about to darken the mood!
 Tell me this girls' smile isn't totally infectious!! I wish we'd had so much more time together!!
I don't normally post a ton of photos from each Wedding on FaceBook, but knowing we'd be gone the following week for our own 15th Wedding Anniversary & I wouldn't be getting to their Blog Post right away - - I just couldn't help myself! So, a lot of these have already been shared. But, this Wedding was just too fun to keep to myself that long! "-)
Okay - we're done - let's get inside & ENJOY this Party!!! PS ~ PhotoBooths ROCK!! 
Ohhh - you guys...you make me smile...you make me laugh...I hope your Life is full of nothing less than Adorable Perfection - just like you!! xo
_______________________________________
Venue | River Lodge
Dress Design | Maggie Sottero
Dress Shop | Promises Bridal
Shoes | Chinese Laundry
Hair | Yanghui Song @ New Creations
Make-up | Angela Gimaldo @ Like Nobody Else
Mens Attire | Tuxedo Den
Floral Design | Denise Holdway
Cake Design | Becky @ Sweet Bee Baker
Catering | Moonlight Catering
Photo Booth | Forget me Not
Day Of Coordination | One Fine Day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Larsen's Photography