Wednesday, July 13, 2011

HOPLAND WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER : BRUTOCAO CELLARS

As a Photographer, we all have a 'Wish List'. A perfect location, plenty of adorable kids, a Wedding Party that's totally 'into' it, everyone Dancing...whatever the case may be.

As I told Alisa & Bryan - everything about their day made it 'easy' for us! A check-check-check off the List! For sure - one of those things being the most STUNNING bride. H - O - T - T - I - E!!
<span class=
I met the girls at the couples' newly purchased home. Which they moved into just LAST WEEK! (yeah!! Someone who just might be as crazy as us!!) Weddings - Moving - oh, my!
<span class=
<span class=
Once we had everyone dressed we were off to the Venue! Right in the middle of Hopland, rests the Brutocao Schoolhouse Plaza - a beautiful location for an indoor/outdoor Wedding combo. For our hot, Summer days - being able to get your guests inside works out perfectly!
<span class=<span class=
A special 'shout out' to Tim Miller Videography - THANK YOU enormously for being so patient as we worked our 'magic'!
Can not WAIT to see what you create!!
<span class=<span class=<span class=...ooohhh - you had me at PINK & PURPLE!!! I think I've gone to Wedding Heaven. Oh - yes - that's where I'll be some day!! THANK YOU Dandelion Floral for making all my dreams come true! xo<span class=
We all know 'Toasts' are a tender time for reflection, sharing & Congratulations. That is, of course, unless you're attending the evening 'Grooms Roast' (as he pointed out)! Thank you to all the young men that added some light-hearted fun to the evening!! ... and ENTIRELY t.m.i.! hee hee
<span class=
And, then - of course - time for a friendly BATTLE!!!
<span class=<span class=
Congratulations to a beautiful Family - I hope your years together are filled with fun, laughter & tons of love!! And, I'm sure that amazing Honeymoon is RIGHT around the corner! You deserve it!! xo
<span class=

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Photos Larsens Photography!!!!
-Tim

Post a Comment

 
© Larsen's Photography