Sunday, June 12, 2011

UKIAH WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER : LAKE MENDOCINO CLUBHOUSE

As I leave tonights' Wedding (I type these blogs over a couple days as I work), I have THE biggest smile on my face. I can't explain why exactly - LIFE IS GOOD!!! I feel so SO fortunate to have the opportunity to share in such amazing times with our Clients!

Backstory : I have this girlfriend...we've been friends for 25 yrs now. (How crazy is THAT!?) She's someone that I've always treasured immensely & I must THANK for first introducing me to Anthony & Amanda last year when they became engaged! (although, when they bumped into me @ Safeway dressed in my early-morning Mommy-wear they HAD to have been a tad concerned! hee hee)

Amanda & I have spent the past year e-mailing back & forth (LOTS) getting to know one another. We've shared photos, we've shared stories about Weddings & we've chatted about everything in between...so, not only can I thank my girl for the referral - I must also thank her for introducing me to a new friend!! xo

Tony & Amanda searched high & low for a home-town Venue that could accommodate a large crowd & would be comfortable for a Summertime Wedding. When I arrived at Mendocino Clubhouse, the Vendors were hard at work putting all of the personal details in order - which were some of the most fun & adorable I've seen!! And, Amanda's dress was fit for a Princess - just how it should be!! PERFECT selection!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I about squealed when I saw these shoes!!! LOVE THEM!!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket

OOh - and the cutest cake EVER!!

Photobucket

For those of you looking for a young, charming, witty & engergetic young man to attend your next Event - I nominate THIS gentleman. What a great personality!!

Photobucket

Amanda with Flowers by Annette was Ahhh-MAZING!! Not only did she do the Flowers (gorgeous!), she was also the Coordinator - and did splendid! THANK YOU to you & your TEAM!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We snuck away to take some photos away from the group...just to find another one! That happens...just gotta work with it! "-)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now, Toasts are always an emotional time...sometimes a short time....sometimes a tad looonger time! The newly engaged Best Man was sure to infuse some laughter when he commented about the...well, we'll say 'the duration' of his speech - - HIIII STACIE!!!!! "-)

Photobucket

So, here I was all loaded up to head home & what hits my ears across the breeze? The Humpty Dance!! ErrrrEeerr!! (whatever sound a scratching record makes) - flip it & reverse it!!! Grabbed the camera & found the Grooms Dad just JAMMING! Oh goodness...the same man who had just married this couple was in his G-L-O-R-Y! CLASSIC! Add in Groom + Best Man - we had some photo-ready moments right thurr!

Look closely...I'm told this isn't the ONLY pair of split pants from the Dance Battle that night!

Photobucket

I sooo hope your special day was EVERYTHING you dreamed - I know just how much time & energy went into making it personally yours & I think it was beautiful! You two enjoy that Alaskan Honeymoon - I'm sure you have plenty of room for that petite Husband of mine in there somewhere, right!? hee hee xo

Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Larsen's Photography