Tuesday, June 7, 2011

PETALUMA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER : REBECCA & KYLE : WHEN ONE POST JUST ISN'T ENOUGH....

Photobucket
...the MOMENT I stepped foot in the door it was 'go time!'

We'd been traveling for 24 hrs, our brains thought it was 9am although it was now Midnight & it would be days before we saw any sight of Time-Line 'normalcy'...

Leaving a Wedding waiting for 2 whole weeks had been in the back of my mind constantly!

Amazingly enough - - it all worked out beautifully. The sky didn't fall...our Clients waited patiently...and every Photographers scariest dream of a Computer crash never occurred (although - I did have all the files ALSO on my LapTop just in case!!)

Normally, as I sit down to edit immediately following a Wedding, I let the emotion of the day guide me.

I was quite surprised to find that same emotion came right back the moment I began. Such proof of just how powerful your selection in a Wedding Photographer really is!

I believe your images should always bring back all of the love, that laughter, the joy & your commitment to one another you shared that day. Our images are what brings your 'Story' back to life time & time again! What a privilege & honor it is to share that with you...! THANK YOU!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Larsen's Photography