Wednesday, May 11, 2011

SOOO CLOSE : PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN WORLD PREMIER

So, there you are with your Family as Disneyland is closing down for THE World movie Premiere of the newest installment in the Pirates of the Caribbean phenomenon "On Stranger Tides".

You've managed to secure your place along the Black Carpet...the crowd is full of die-hard fans - everything from Tween screams to Adult Swashbucklers - all enjoying the upbeat festivities as Pirates dance & cheer in every direction!

You look down to make sure the little one's cozy - - oh no!!! The double fisted eye rub!! Anything but THAT!!! Then - what to your Mommy ears comes billowing up from knee height!? "I'm sooo tired...I just want to go back to the room..." - followed by an immediate, "no, I want Mommy to come!"

Load up the stroller, kid's passed out within minutes & I COULD've turned around - I might've been able to squish back in somewhere...but, well, I'm a Family gal. And Johnny Depp would just have to be my ship in the night...my great, big, amazing Pirate Ship in the night...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Larsen's Photography