Sunday, May 1, 2011

SACRAMENTO WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER : TALITHA & EDDIE

It's not often we're invited to attend a Wedding as GUESTS!!!....So, it was an extra special occasion for us to attend a dear friends Wedding this weekend! So excited!!!

Now, while I did insist I would be there as a guest & Mommy - we all knew I might end up a little trigger happy & take way too many photos...! But, I did tame myself quite a bit...I promise!! "-)

What made this day a little more fun than most was Eddie & Talitha were bringing all of their closest Family & Friends together to also celebrate their Daughter's 1st Birthday! Pink Princess Theme & all - - PERFECT!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Like most of us these days, I can post my thoughts + emotions with ease to friends, Family & virtual strangers via social media...but, just the thought of doing so one-on-one can move me to tears.

When Jenett with Miller Videography approached me for an intimate moment on Video for the new Bride & Groom, I instantly choked up & declined....I'm quite comfortable hiding BEHIND my camera after all! Here's their beautiful SNEAK PEEK!

I, of course, would prefer to have been able to eloquently gaze into the camera & profess my overflowing love for a friend that I have had for over a decade now....recalling how we 1st met at a time in her life that was full of growth & change & understanding.

And how, now - here we are going thru such a similar time in our lives all these yrs later! Having both become Parents recently...realizing all the ridiculously enamored joy that comes to our lives by being able to share each day with our sweet natured daughters....! What contentment.

While Niels & I will be celebrating our 14th Anniversary shortly, and you two have just embarked on this Journey - I know our Families will be connected for decades to come & I value our Friendship more than you could ever know! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Larsen's Photography