Tuesday, May 3, 2016

ROHNERT PARK MATERNITY PHOTOGRAPHY : CHRISTINA & KYLE

When Christina contacted me months ago to ask me if I'd be willing to do their Maternity Session, I was positively touched. It's been years since we shared in their Wedding day & to now see their Family growing is an absolute joy! Their Wedding was an absolute BLAST & I was so excited to wrap my arms around them + now share in this special, special time!! xo

Family Portrait!
Look at this girl...gorgeous!
Ohhh - Faith! You are an absolute GEM & I can tell you are one LOVED big Sister!!
 Beauty...
Momma...! So stunning!!!
 ...coming so SOON!
 Okay...one last shot of this cutie before we go...!
THANK YOU, guys, SO much for letting me take these for you...I am beyond honored. Truly.
I hope the arrival of your Little Miss is smooth, joyous + surrounded by all of those people closest to you that matter most! Such a wonderful time & I can't WAIT to meet her!! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Larsen's Photography