Tuesday, June 23, 2015

SAN FRANCISCO FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHY : MEET ALEX!

It'd been a few months since Jenn & I had been in touch. I knew their baby had arrived in October, but, life tends to get away from me through the Holidays...and, for them - - when a new baby arrives? Life just goes upside down.

When I heard from her a couple of months ago wanting to set up some Family photos - I knew exactly where I wanted to take them. Their HOME!! Adam + Jenn were married up here in the Vineyards...we all met in Capitola for their Maternity Session. But, for these special & intimate moments? I wanted to capture them in their element. 
I feel so blessed to be the one taking Alex's very 1st portraits & I can't believe how perfect it went!! 
It wasn't hard to get him to come right over - he's definitely ready to take the camera & get to work - -or rearrange the entire technology of it & simplify the diversity of the elements...whatever...he knows his stuff!!
Come here & snuggle!!!
...give me those feet! I want feetsies!!!
Sure...we spent a lot of time rolling around...it's what we do!
...after scouting the area for a blustery-free spot outdoors, we settled on their very own patio that overlooked the entire City hillside. I can just imagine unwinding after a long day & just taking it all in...
Next, they wanted to show me Alex's favorite new game - 'where'd Mommy go?'! Adorable!
His room! Sooo sweet!
Yup! I'm teething!!
Before heading out & letting them get back to their Weekend, we crossed the street to the most amazing spot...I would have never known this was here if they didn't mention 'everyone stops to take pictures across the street'...AMAZING!!!
Jenn, Adam...little man, Alex...I am so touched to see you blossom into such a beautiful Family. Thank you for having us into your lives, your home...your journey...it almost feels like it's actually just beginning...! Love, hope, joy to each of you...& sleep...lots of good SLEEP!! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Larsen's Photography