Thursday, March 5, 2015

MENDOCINO COUNTY FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHY : REDWOOD VALLEY SESSION

There's certain people in this World that just catch your eye...the way they walk, the clothes they wear, even the stories they tell...Amanda + her Family are all those 'certain people'. Although we have common friends & have crossed paths many times, it wasn't until we started chatting about doing a Family Session that I got to start knowing Amanda a little better. Her & her children are positively amazing & I was so excited for this Session last weekend!
I very 1st took photos of Scarlett during School pictures last Fall - I instantly feel in love with the personality that shines through in her face...I just knew I had to shoot her again some day...!
...that face!! muah!! xo
As everyone else disappeared to explore the property (literally! ...just gone!) - Cash & I decided play to a little....I called out, "Where you headed?!" - - ...just up here! "-)
 What a natural in front of the Camera!
 ...off for some more adventures while I focus on Mom for just a quick moment...
 No words - how lucky of a Photographer am I?
 Stunning.
 Next we asked Scarlet where she wanted to pose...
 ...get over here kiddo...!
 Knimya, Amanda's oldest daughter, so reminded me of Amanda. Gorgeous!
 I love these two together...sweet, natural & beautiful...
 ...wanted to let them 'play' for a sec...
 awww...
 Think Big Sister has her hands full from time to time?! "-)
...as the kids all ran off to the car, I made Momma stop for one more shot...just couldn't help myself.
It was then I realized that us grown-ups really need some time to ourselves...to just unwind for half a moment...thank you.
Back at the house, the 1st one to greet me was the amazing Miss Maggie.
Such a sweet, loving thing! (roll over - belly rubs ensued)
 Cash had a photo request!
 Scarlett! Get your adorable face back over here for me, doll!
 ...special request for a moment with Jesse. 
Such an amazing, amazing horse.
Their horses behave much more like puppies. Giant, cuddly puppies!
As the sun was giving us it's last light, I asked the Family to join me on the front porch.
Perfection.
 ...oops! ...off goes Chase - Maggie's getting tired - pretty normal day here on the Ranch...
 Thank you thank you THANK YOU, Shaw Family, for having me out today to share
some positively amazing locations + give me a little peek into such a beautiful Family! I can't wait to get you all in front of my lens again some day...
...and, you, Miss Maggie? Here's wishing you another decade of love, peace & joy with that Family you so graciously watch over! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Larsen's Photography