Wednesday, February 5, 2014

SONOMA COUNTY MATERNITY SESSION : PRINCESS ACEVEDO

Thinking back, I realize Niels & I jumped into Larsen's Photography about the same exact time we started planning to get Pregnant. What we didn't realize? We were crazy!

Both change your Life in more ways than you could ever imagine!

As Larsen's began to grow, I quickly saw how much time was needed to manage a thriving business - as well as be there for our daughter (who is the most important + best choice we've ever made). For me, that meant sticking to one 'niche' of Photography. Weddings.

Recently, I received an email from a very special couple that we were honored to share their Wedding day with in 2010. She mentioned that I'd also shot their Engagement session for them & they just couldn't imagine anyone else documenting this next step in their Journey together...as they become Parents to a little girl!

I was touched - - our own little girl is now in school most of the day & I've actually found some TIME to do both! I get to take photos + be a Mom again when the clock turns 3? Let's do it!!
It's been 4 yrs since I shot my last Maternity Session. But, I love Ramiro + Cynthia. I knew once we got together it would be all laughter & comfort - and I was right. Their home is sooo cute + cozy & they were both beaming...everything fell right into place as we started to shoot...
This picture of them makes me smile...you are stunning, Cynthia...!
After doing what we could at the house, we drove up the road to a friends' to take advantage of the outdoors. It's been freezing here in NorCal - so, I'm glad it was just warm enough for our Mommy...!
Ramiro missed work, Cynthia braved the elements + all my location exploration...and, I hope I was able to create some photos that will always remind them of this special time in their Lives - as two becomes three...
What a wonderful time to have the opportunity to reconnect with some of our past Clients + Friends...Congratulations, you guys!! I can't wait to meet that little girl!!! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Larsen's Photography