Tuesday, July 9, 2013

GUERNEVILLE ENGAGEMENT PHOTOGRAPHY : CAITLIN + JOSEPH

When I first heard from Caitlin about a month ago regarding her 4th of July Wedding for 2014, I was amazed at how 'on top' of it all she was! The Contract went out the next day! She was also very ready to get to an Engagement Session, but being full-swing into Wedding Season can make it a bit more challenging to nail us down. As fate so had it, this Sat. had opened up + it was our Anniversary Weekend! We were able to turn it into a little Family 'get-away'!

Joseph selected the perfect location for us! His Grandparents live in Guerneville & get to call this amazing spot their front yard!!
It didn't take long for me to realize these two like to have fun, tease each other just a bit & are such a perfect match!
I'm telling you ~ perfect for each other! Shooting was a constant crack up! 
It so reminded me of Niels & myself when we were younger...the private jokes, the constant banter...the giggles, the way she just lit up in his arms...! Perfection.
While Joey ran up to the car to get their wardrobe changes, I took the opportunity to take some photos of Caitlin. OMG! I can not wait to get her into her Wedding dress! This young lady knows how to take a photo...and was so easy to work with...!
I explained how, somehow, a Wedding dress just magically makes it all THAT much better!! "-)
 Get OUT!!! 
Oh! He's back! After looking over outfit choices, we were ready for some more shooting!
Joey really didn't want to get wet...so, THANK YOU for going in!
As we shoot, I'm always talking to our Clients with little tips as to how to move or where to put their hands. I'm sure that can also feel a little 'silly' - but, I can only imagine what he might have whispered in her ear!
Oh, wait! We better move locations!  I was just so loving the River!
Oops - - got Caitlin alone again...I could shoot this girl ALL day!!
I am so SO looking forward to their Wedding next year!! ...not just because I thought Joey + Caitlin were HILARIOUS to work with & sooo much fun, not only because they are positively adorable together, and not only because it's taking place at an AMAZING Napa Valley Venue...but, simply, I felt like I was (once again) working with some awesome new Friends! I love this job! xo

1 comments:

Linda Macahilas said...

Adorable doesn't even come close to these two! Great photos!

Post a Comment

 
© Larsen's Photography