Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Ms Alissa : Ukiah High Senior Portraits : Class of 2012

We all have our Comfort Zone...right? Perhaps it's at the pinnacle of the Roller Coaster - or hanging out holding all the bags with me on the ground...(yup! wussssyyy!)

In Photography, I refer to it as our 'Niche'.

I often suggest you find what you really excel at - wether it's Commercial, Landscape, Families, Babies, Weddings, etc. - and put your focus there. I believe it's the best way to insure your Clients are getting the best quality product & that you'll fully 'rock it'.

With that said - I've often shied away from Portrait work.

(Which always means Maternity & Newborns MUST meet with Photography by Hollie Nass. Not only does she excel at it - she PERFECTED it!!)

But, I have dabbled in it from time to time between Weddings. What makes it all the more amazing every time I actually do? The People. My Clients. I love them.

Alissa was BEAUTIFUL & fun - always laughing - up for anything! Makes me wonder what the heck I've been shying away from all this time - is it always THIS easy!? xoxo

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I'm so glad I went a little out of my Comfort Zone (again) - it allowed for me to meet one of the sweetest young Ladies & make a new friend! THANK YOU, dahling!! xo

(PS - LOOOVE your Sr Yr - and all your friends...enjoy every moment 'cause before you know it...it's time for that 20 yr Reunion & you're staring in the mirror going 'wha-whaat!?')

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Larsen's Photography