Sunday, April 10, 2011

Ms Taylor : Ukiah High Senior Portraits : 2011

Ohhhh - - Taylor - - you are positively INFECTIOUS!!! Your upbeat & easy-going personality is just....YEAH!!! I LOVE it!! Okay - I realize I only knew you about an hour - - but, I just wanna squeeze you & bring you home w/ me!! "-)

Thank you Thank you Thank you for an amazing session - you made my job so easy!

Oh! And I must say - for a girl that doesn't really like to take pics - - you sooo ROCKED it!

Enjoy this World that's just opening up to you, girl - - there's some pretty inspiring adventures out there to be had!
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Hmmm - maybe I just need to post them ALL - I can't pick FAVS!! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Larsen's Photography