Friday, October 8, 2010

UKIAH ENGAGEMENT PHOTOGRAPHER : AMANDA + ANTHONY

I was introduced to Amanda thru a mutual friend that I've been close to for...well, it's been decades - we'll leave it at that! "-)

After chatting w/ Amanda via e-mail on several occasions about all kinds of random stuff, I was so excited to get to work with the couple & their precious, little angel - Lilly! Such a DOLL!

Despite the crisp morning & never quite knowing wether it's going to be rain or shine this time of year - they did great! Up for just about anything - - I'm sooo looking forward to working with them again in June!

Heading out for Game 2, they were ready for a fun weekend & I hope this helped set it of with a bang - - GO GIANTS! xo
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Larsen's Photography