Sunday, September 5, 2010

HOPLAND WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER : BRUTOCAO CONTENTO

... Nothing like a little added pressure as you're walking out the door for a shoot : "Don't forget her Sister & Mom are both Photographers!" - - Thanks, hun! muah!

I first met Emily & Tyler back in January when the couple (quite new as a Family) & I met up to discuss their special day...

I could tell instantly that I just loved this Mommy. She's not only flawlessly photogenic, she is so full of sweetness & love, you just wanna SMUSH her up ... in a nice way! "-)

At one point yesterday, she mentioned (as poor, little Tyson was just NOT enjoying the 97' day) that maybe they had done this whole thing all backwards ... but, you know what? I think you did it jussst right - you guys are a BEAUTIFUL Family! And, I'm sure another sweet angel is on his/her way to you soon! wink wink!

Located in the Hopland vineyards, Brutocao Winery hosts a lovely site for an outdoor affair.

With a beautifuly coordinated array of details, you could tell someone spent a whooole lot of time bringing this elegant, yet fun, affair together! Tylers' beautiful sister even gifted the couple with her talent for creating amazing cakes!

Em, Mel : If you girls ever need a big Sister ... PICK ME ~ PICKE ME!! "-)

What a great way to spend the day - with Family & Friends ... and as one Groomsmen put it - - a bunch of TOTALLY hot Bridesmaids! xo

Brides: If you're looking for some stunning Flowers to adorne YOUR Wedding, be sure to check out Dandelion Floral ~ Dena does an AMAZING job!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

Emily Woodall said...

Maile, you are the most amazing photographer ever! I can not thank you enough for everything! You and Niels were so wonderful! You captured our day so perfectly, and bring me back to it everytime I look at my beautiful pictures I have! And thank you so much for your sweet little story about us! I just love it! YOU ARE THE BEST!!! and p.s. I totally pick you as my 2nd big sis!!! thanks again love ya!

Post a Comment

 
© Larsen's Photography