Sunday, June 6, 2010

UKIAH WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER : BARRA WINERY

I first met Nichole years ago through a friend of mine - she was wearing a Bunny costume...no, not those cute, little ears & nose sets - - the FULL head-dress "who is in there" costume! Why? It was my friends' Birthday & she needed Flowers - - why else!?

This girl has got the BEST sense of humor. She keeps you laughing non-stop! LOVE her! So, when we were brought on to do her Wedding - I knew we were in for a treat!

Nichole & Brandon selected Barra Winery for their Wedding - which offers plenty of photo opportunities & is certainly a local favorite!

When she arrived, it was a casual/no stress - 'sorry we're late!' - and the day continued on beautifully from there! If the Bride was feeling any jitters, she sure didn't show it - laughter & joy were hers to share.

The story behind this Family's bond runs deep - and very special people in their lives surrounded them as they began their new lives together...it was an honor to be in attendance. Editing their photos brought tears to my eyes 'cause the Bride was just that stunning...

We hope you continue to enjoy all that life has to offer & I'm pretty sure I'm not alone when I say : "Bring on those beautiful Babies!!" xo

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Larsen's Photography