Sunday, February 24, 2013

SANTA ROSA ENGAGEMENT PHOTOGRAPHY : SARAH & JACOB

When Sarah contacted me just a few weeks ago for their Wedding next September, I was super excited! They're getting Married at Contento Vineyard - which is just stunning in the Fall! Rolling hills, green grass & a sunset overlooking the entire Valley - a photographers dream! 

They also knew they wanted to get an Engagement Session in RIGHT away - not only to make sure they had some fun photos to send out for their 'Save the Date' cards, but to also check in with their Photographer + make sure they'd selected just the right person...choosing your Photographer can be one of the biggest commitments of your day (in my opinion) - you want to get it right!!
Sarah told me to be prepared. That they'd never done any formal photos - and that they weren't quite sure what to expect. These two worked flawlessly together - they communicate, they share & they're just 'right' for one another. Just how it should be!
Having met at a bar where Sarah worked, she mentioned that she's usually the one to open the bottles. I think she might've been just a tad nervous watching...?
 Of course, it all turned out alright!
I just love these kind of candid moments...you can't 'make' that joy + happiness...it just IS! 
I have to say - I had to be extra careful working with this ring outdoors - we were in the hills, surrounded by lush brush - definitely NOT allowed to drop this beauty!
As the sun was setting & it was time for me to head home...there was laughter billowing from the house - gushes over the gorgeous couple showcased on my display screen (had to let Mom know JUST how adorable her baby girl has grown up to be!) & hugs for the Photographer...! Yay! I have a good feeling (and hope) that Jake & Sarah are comfortable that they've made the best selection for them...! I can't wait to see what their big day brings! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Larsen's Photography