Saturday, October 30, 2010

BRUTOCAO CONTENTO : CAYLEN & LANE FORMALS

When 1st contacted to re-shoot their Wedding Formals, I must admit - I was a little nervous. But, after spending the past yr dedicated to getting in shape - Caylen & Lane were ready to flaunt it!

Having waited quite a while to see their Wedding photos...the anticipation is something I can only imagine! So, I did my homework - - searched for exactly what it was that their original Photographers had somehow managed to leave out - - and off we went...back to their Contento Wedding site hosted by Brutocao Cellars. During Harvest Season, even! The perfect backdrop to work a little magic.

Caylen was beautiful - - amazingly so.

As easy as they made it for me, I felt honored to have the opportunity to give them something to cherish.

While I can't give you back your day... your moments...that emotion that embodied your Wedding day - - I hope I somehow created images that take you right back there! I wish I had been around to share it with you - - it looked GORGEOUS!! xo
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speechless. awesome photos maile! -tim

Post a Comment

 
© Larsen's Photography