Monday, September 27, 2010

PETALUMA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER : ST VINCENTS PETALUMA : STONETREE GOLF CLUB

'They' say "You learn something new every day..." ~ Well, I had no idea I was so giddy over Australian accents! The Grooms Family flew all the way here to share in this day & I'm a fan!

As I glide through my editing...photo by photo...I can't help but giggle a little. I keep bouncing back & forth between the adorable, Karate Kid-aged Elizabeth Shue, Chelsea Clinton (all grown up & full of grace) & a young lady I've personally known for yrs...but, Lauren reminds me of SOMEONE!!! "-)

Married in the same location as her Parents, Lauren & Ben just might be able to take credit for predicting a resurgence of Summer heat - - St. Vincent de Paul is always a treat, but compared to outdoors - - today it was a BLESSING!!

With plenty of time for photos, we were sure to get the Bride & Groom to their Cocktail hour & begin the evenings Celebration at StoneTree Golf Club in Novato!

While SOMEONE might try to hide behind a computer during the day, I can tell high-fashion poses have been studied along the way somewhere! We barely had to instruct these two - they just pulled 'em out on their own! Stunning...

I also love getting to 'play' w/ beautiful sisters...Even better is when their brother KNOWS where he stands!! His Speech later that evening had the entire crowd ROLLING! Classic family moments...but, I think someone needs a big 'ol hug...! Get the boy a HUG!

One of my favorite moments of the evening was when Ben & his mother were on the Dance Floor...all eyes on them to "Crazy lil thing called Love..." ~ sooo cute...!

Enjoy your new Lives together - - I can tell it's going to be a fun & exciting journey! xo

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Larsen's Photography